View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

Next on February 6th were a few small cosmetic mods here and there. I installed some carbon fiber interior pieces from EvoR and changed all my lights for leds by Diode Dynamics. (Map lights, visor lights, drl’s, lisence plate lights, reverse lights and trunk light.) I also replaced the map light covers with GTR covers. I recommend that for every 370Z! It’s cheap and actually makes a big difference as far as updating the interior.

Evo R review:
I know a lot of ppl have had issues with them, but luckily I did not. And the CF products I’ve gotten from them are all great fits, 9/10. And it’s a real cf overlay, not just a sticker. Would but again.

Diode Dynamics review:
I’ve ordered from them on 4 different vehicles now. Every once in a while I get an led that prematurely dies or starts to flicker, but their customer service is great and they always send out a replacement, and quickly. Their leds are bright, and the color is spot on 6000k. Almost white but a hint of light blue, easy color on the eyes with a higher class look. Would recommend.

Last edited by Sway; 03-25-2019 at 07:17 AM.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote