Thread: Cut OE Springs
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 01:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - I can promise you that Rusty did not cut his 370Z OEM springs; he has thousands of $$ worth of SPL parts installed.

I've seen legit Swift or Eibach springs go for about $200 used routinely on the forum and other local sources. How much did you spend on your Z? How much time will you spend cutting the springs? Get some perspective and stop complaining about the responses you're getting. If you had a legit reason or idea behind cutting your springs, then post it.

Sorry man but you posted about cutting your 370Z OEM springs on a public forum. Should have been wearing flame suit. Or get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat. I'd recommend Facebook ... they will have all sorts of positive responses for you

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote