View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 09:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
Why are you too stubborn to even try the reset procedure? Maybe that's not your problem but it is a common problem, takes just a few seconds to fix, and requires zero tools.
I am not stubborn I know how to reset the windows and I can assure you this is not the issue.

Please read my last post then click on the link.

Its all about physically removing some plastic lugs from the actual switches that prevent the switches reaching the auto closing position for the passenger side window.

I am trying to enrich your lives by showing you a simple free mod that I am surprised I have never read about before, hence my original question.

However, if I hear any more about "window reset procedure" I will just give up.

Last edited by StormWhite; 03-24-2019 at 09:56 AM.
StormWhite is offline   Reply With Quote