View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
I've heard about new Camaros shutting off while driving. They're wonderfully Chevy.
One of many reasons I still shy away from buying anything American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
I love it when they have to eat their own dust
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I'm gonna guess it's the new 10 speed transmissions. I've never had a problem with mine and I've raced it. (Which our warranties cover racing��)
I don't know as I've never the need to research them. For your sake, I hope you never have problems with yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
And people shun Hyundai and Alfa for reliability...
:-)
Exactly. I have nothing against Hyundai, Kia or Alfa. Hell, my other car is a Fiat 500L Trekking, and I love driving that thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Check the Camaro forums. Probably a post called I WAS WALKING THAT Z UNITL...
Haha... He can post whatever he wants. He certainly wasn't walking this Z. Like I said, I was feathering the throttle from keeping my Z from going up his a$$.

And an update!!!

So my girlfriend a I were getting on the parkway again this morning around 10am to go do some work and planning on our future house. Anyway, we're on the parkway and as we come up over the hill I see flashing yellow lights on top of a flatbed wrecker. Sitting silently behind said wrecker is that same 2019 Camaro SS with the driver standing next to it, the wrecker dude getting the winch cable out and the hood open on the SS.

Damn!... That dude ended up leaving the car there all night or staying there with it. Either way, it must suck being him right about now.