Thread: Cut OE Springs
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 04:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
I do and it's inconsequential to why I don't see it on Z's. If you're only here to see yourself out.
"On another platform I owned with linear springs it was a very common modification without any repercussions."

Yes, it matters because you were the one who used that statement as the basis for wondering why you don't see it in the Z community. It was fine on car 'A', why dont owners of car 'B' do the same?

And you must admit, at some point the question is rhetorical. For example, if I said "When I had a Yugo, we all cut our springs, why dont Zonda owners do this?" The answer would simply be. "Because it's a Zonda, not a Yugo". The answer here could be the same. I dont know.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote