View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #2800 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrtbrknprince View Post
Ok so the Deep Concave clears the front but not the back? I'd HAVE to run Super Deep in rear to clear akebono? Also that link is for the F14. I'm looking for the CF5V(if they are made the same then forgive me).

If thats the case then I guess I need to find a different set of wheels since I'm not a fan of the Super Deep Concave look.
The Deep Concave clears the front and rear no problem; me and O-Z are talking about putting an SDC up front since I've yet to see it done on a Z34.

I would assume their flow-formed wheels would have a standard fitment depending on which face regardless of model F14/CF5/CF5V/etc. Try contacting GetYourWheels as they're the local forum Forgestar gurus.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote