View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:01 PM   #2796 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrtbrknprince View Post
Hey folks. Just looking for a little advice on some Forgestar wheels before I order. I've contacted a few people on here but haven't gotten responses quickly enough so I guess they're loaded down with inquiries or long since inactive.

I'll be running swift springs and spl camber arms.

I'd like to run
19x9.5+20 with a 245/40/19 Front
19x11+17 with a 285/35/19 Rear

Deep Concave version front and rear. (I don't care for the super deep look).

This should clear sport brakes with no issues right? Also are these wheels hub-centric so no need for rings?
The normal Deep Concave will fit in the front with Akebono brakes, it's what most Zs run although usually in a +22 but 2mm isn't a deal breaker. The wheels are NOT hubcentric, but if you purchase them they're usually included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
The Deep concave should clear in front. I recall a specific discussion about why the Z34 has to run Deep instead of Super Deep due to sport brakes

These are hubcentric per Get Your Wheels's sale thread:
Forgestar F14: 370Z Specifc Wheel Setup! In Stock!

EDIT:
Apparently, there IS a version of super deep concave that will clear akebonos

Forgestar New F14 Super Deep Concave

I would rock 19x10 +0
Glad you showed me that. I'd love to rock those in front to match the SDCs in rear but I'm wondering how much camber I'd have to run. I'm thinking appx -4 to -5 degrees for them to sit how my current 19x10 +20s do with 275/35s in front since I like the small amount of stretch the tires currently have.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote