View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothy666 View Post
I'm curious, has anyone ever ran 6x9 coaxils in the door along with separate tweeters in the dash and powered them with a 4 channel amp? I don't want to run a sub as it sacrifices too much cargo space. Not a whole lot of options with 6×9 components, so I thought some Polk Mobile Monitor 6x9s and some Alpine type-r tweeters would make a nice setup when ran with a 4 channel amp. Has anyone ever done this?
According to Crutchfield advisor JL Audio C1-690 components fit (he mentioned that the measurements are close which is why they have them on the website as not fitting but he assured me they will fit. Also get this sub: Spare Tire Sub you will never see it.

Your welcome