View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 10:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
Do you want to compete with the car at some point? Might be worth reading the rules and building within that.
I've made the decision that the Z is the wrong platform for autoXing competitively. For me, at least. Unless I want to basically keep it stock, I don't feel it's worth modifying much for autoX.

I want to redline 5th gear. I want to threshold brake from 150+ mph. I want to throw my Z around corners on the absolute edge of traction at 80+ mph ... ... safely ... eventually. Can't do that on the street or autoX.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote