View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 05:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I would go with the Boundry Engineering gears and call it good if at all for now. Remember the engine may need to be pulled to do the oil gears so that time and labor will be about $1800. Also add to the list ATI super damper. If you want a bit more power get Z1 400 hp kit. It seems to be worth the money without going stupid.
almost forgot about the ATI Super Damper...

No Z1 kit. The value just isn't there and I'm not shooting for numbers. Probably won't even dyno unless a random opportunity arises.

How much more labor is it for the oil pump replacement if I'm doing engine mounts and oil galley gasket work? I don't want to go crazy, but I'm not interested in doubling up on labor down the road just because I didn't want to spend a few extra pesos now. The Boundary Engineering gears are $600 with new OEM pump housing plus rebuild cost. I like the Sucker Punch option because of the upgraded housing.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote