View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 08:12 AM   #2446 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
yayyyyy because one person in my whole group is literally retarded i now have to sit through training from 10-12 and 1-230. this is so they dont realize the training is specifically for them but it looks like it's for everyone. fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkk
I've been there... had to do the same. Girl in our office got a boob job... a HUGE BOOB job. Well the idiot (we'll call him Dave) couldn't stop staring (I mean, he just kept getting caught. Of course, we all stared.) She complained to HR, and BOOM! 1/2 day of gender sensitivity training or some bull s### like that!

Perhaps she should have gotten a memo after pumping up her t##s like basketballs to stop wearing low cut tops in a predominantly all male office?! Anyway, huge waste of time and during training everyone just stared at Dave. I think he figured it out.
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote