View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 08:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jv01jv01
Base Member

Drives: 2018 nismo tec
Jv01jv01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Its a trackable street car that i will be taking to the track. And yes, that is my goal to have two sets of wheels, but i literally just spent a fortune building the car i will have to wait a bit before i can buy the 2nd set.

Good points; the car will not see rain though, i try to avoid it. Do you think abs will have that much of an issue? RE71Rs don't have quite as much grip as the R888Rs, but they are not far off. If it were not for the wheel spin i get, i would probably just get a set of the RE71Rs. Honestly, i need a 11-12" wheel in the back in addition to the R888Rs.

Its not that i can't afford them, i don't want to be changing them every 6-7k miles....want something that lasts a little longer. And i've never heard anyone say RE71R & R888R were not proper tires.
Yes proper tires but to mix tire brands has been done before but you would have to do a lot of testing so you know how the car will handle so you don’t hurt you’re self. Then you will need a new set of tires . Any sticky tire won’t last long. Mods are just expensive
Jv01jv01 is offline   Reply With Quote