View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful how you secure the braided lines around the face of the steering hub. Experience taught me that I needed to secure mine so that they do not rub on the wheel barrel as it rotates. It could abrade away and lead to a leak and/or no front brakes. I used a split silicone hose 1.5" length with 304 grade .051 dia. steel wire tied to the steering hub on one of the former factory hose clamping locations. This keeps the brake hose clear of the wheel barrel at all times. A cheap fix but very effective.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote