View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 07:29 PM   #1886 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New "What did you do with your Z today" (with off topic replies) XXXII

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
My old company when I was up in the Bay Area, went to Long Beach to work for 4 days. Stayed at the Hilton, room service every night. I think my total dinner tabs from the hotel was just under 400 dollars..lol
But my old company was like that. You never heard of people sharing a hotel room, or people sharing a rental car. We booked everything ourselves (or had the company travel person book where ever we wanted) 5 star hotels, mid sized rental cars were fine, (once when I had to go to Arizona for the company, I stayed at a resort) food wise - they said to expense food that you would normally eat at home.. Well, obviously I eat Lobster and Caviar every meal when Im home! They never questioned our expense reports (except for one dude who tried to expense condoms..)

I had a client reject $50k in invoicing one time cuz some dumbass expenses a pack of cigarettes. Really fucted up thing was the expense report was split between two jobs. Held up two invoices.

Last edited by jwick; 03-13-2019 at 07:35 PM.
jwick is offline   Reply With Quote