View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 06:52 PM   #178 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Looks great. I've been eyeballing the MCAs since you posted them.
I am more excited to try it, a lot of positive reviews I read before I bought it, and their price was fantastic for a full custom coilovers, also the guys was very responsive and know their stuff. Hopefully they live to their reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Looking good my friend. I think you will find the Nexen's a better choice over the Toyos. Eagle on here runs the Nexens and he is very fast.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I hate r888rs with a passion Nexens were great, very consistent and doesn't get greasy at all, but re71r being the best I ran until now (that response and grip in your first two laps). I may get BFG R1-S for AutoX, and will try them at the track as well, sub 20 lap is closer than ever.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote