View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickz34 View Post
The weird thing is, I've had my car since 50,000 miles and have not once had an issue with my CSC. It may be possible that the previous owner did the upgrade as it did come with a few mods when I purchased it, I'm now at 112,000 miles and have never had a problem with the CSC giving out..
Should probably get it checked out before dishing out money on a CSC elimination kit if I already have it. Is there any way to check without taking everything apart? Sebastian @ Specialty Z tried looking under the car but could not tell.
The CSC elimination kit relocates it outside the transmission bell housing so, if you had your Z inspected by Seb and he could not find anything then it is possible that you may not have the CSC elimination kit installed on your Z. The Genuine Nissan OEM CSC failure is a gamble more the less a roll of the dice if it will fail or not?? It is possible the Genuine Nissan OEM CSC could have been replaced before you purchased your Z. I replaced my Genuine Nissan OEM CSC four times before I finally had my Z Speed Performance CMAK Kit installed. Replacing the Genuine Nissan OEM clutch and flywheel the first time was something I really was happy that I changed my flywheel had light burn spots on it and my clutch disc had a lot of wear on it. Shifting will improve after you install your new clutch and flywheel. Install the Z Speed Performance CMAK Kit if you don’t have one.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote