View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 09:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
wanker
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370Z S/T A7
wanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond reputewanker has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. My steering lock module recently failed on a 2011, and I raised hell with Nissan USA. It refused to warranty the faulty part -- even though I agreed to pay the labor. The experience really soured me on Nissan. The same part was recalled in the Maxima and Altimas, and Canada and Austrialia ordered a national recall in the early model Zs.

Eventually the dealer gave me a 10% discount on the work as a favor (a different dealer than the one I purchased my Z from).

Thus the bottom line is that seek some discount from the dealer; preferably from the one that sold you the car, as it will have the incentive to keep you happy. Otherwise, you're SOL.
wanker is offline   Reply With Quote