View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 10:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I recommend installing the AAM Competition Twin Turbo Kit turn key kit that Concept Z Performance sells that is the kit I am seriously considering in the future. Also the shop Concept Z Performance is located in Phoenix,Arizona not too far from you check them out and they should be able to help you out and give you helpful advice in your situation your in I wish you the best of luck.
I do not recommend his advice at all. The AAM twin turbo kit is junk and they are crooks. Stay away from them. I have not idea
how someone could recommend their kit with all the info about them that has been posted lately. Insanity.

Last edited by Spooler; 03-10-2019 at 11:00 AM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote