View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 07:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

If you indeed have a blown cylinder head gasket/s most of the time you have serious damage to your cylinder heads and other internal parts in the engine it is impossible to know unless you do a tear down of your engine which is a lot of costly pain staking time and labor. Honestly your best option would be to purchase a used engine or purchase a brand new long block and salvage the old parts you can from your old engine and transfer them over to your used or brand new you decide to go with. It really depends how you decide to give your business to for how much a used or brand new engine will cost? If you are in Mesa,Arizona I highly recommend towing your Z to Concept Z Performance they are one of the most reputable and knowledgeable places to bring your Z in the United States I would definitely give them my business as I know of other Z enthusiasts how have been their before and had work done as well as tuning with success. Twin turbo builds on our Z’s are just expensive and you need every support mod for everything to work correctly. I recommend installing the AAM Competition Twin Turbo Kit turn key kit that Concept Z Performance sells that is the kit I am seriously considering in the future. Also the shop Concept Z Performance is located in Phoenix,Arizona not too far from you check them out and they should be able to help you out and give you helpful advice in your situation your in I wish you the best of luck.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote