View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 10:37 PM   #43 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
A guy I listen to all the time made a fantastic statement one time and it's relevant. "Bently's are never on sale!!" When I first heard it it stuck with me. Because I'm a watch guy it dawned on me. You can't get a discount on a Rolex from a dealer. You've never saw a Ferrari or Lamborghini sales commercial. They don't need it because the product speaks for itself. F.I. does'nt hawk customers down , Soho does'nt chase people for sales, MA does'nt call people and beg to do their builds. They put together good product and persuade people to part with their money based on what they produce. You can fake it a couple times and nab a few people not on point. but as soon as the product is on the market , nothing you put on the internet can protect you from your product $hitting it's pants at a car meet. And because of the internet nothing can stop it from making it from the east coast to the west coast in 10 minutes. You either fix it or make as much money as you can before the party is over. And I think right now there's some dollar stacking going on.
Could of sworn I told somebody to get there motor installed by a company or shop that was really familiar with the VHR platform.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote