View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:42 PM   #32 (permalink)
lemansz20
Banned

Drives: Nissan Maxima
lemansz20 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Great company, not so great wheels. No one was really trying to turn this into a wheel debate, they were just commenting on the fact that to go from Rays to Rotas is counter intuitive. No one told the OP he should go change his wheels, they are just commenting on something someone posted on an online forum. He posted them to get comments right? Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad....

Its his car, he can paint it 3 different shades of poo brown if he so chooses...just don't come in here asking for comments because we are going to tell you it looks like ****..

I'm not sure which wheel debate we're supposed to let die either....maybe there's some fervent world wheel debate I dont know about... I'm also not sure that Volks are track only wheels either.. some people like having high quality wheels on their cars

Yay for freedom of speech.

And I had rotas on my last car as winter wheels, 2 were bent by the end of the season. Believe it or not, they are worth a third of the price for a reason.
If you go on the old 350z forums, most know that this has been beaten to death with a large stick. Why did the wheels bend, what tire sizes were on the wheels, I can show you volks and hres that have been bent. Wheels bend thats reality, just have to be careful and mindful of the roads.

You can say any reason of how your wheels got bent, but we will never know the truth b/c we were never there and frankly it just wouldnt matter to most here anyways. For real though, the car looks good, I wish the wheels in the front though were a little more concave like the rear though.
lemansz20 is offline   Reply With Quote