View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I know two Z enthusiasts that used the Air Lift Performance kits from Concept Z Performance and had great luck with them they are reliable/dependable kits to use comparing with other kits out there. The Air Lift Performance Kits are the only kits I would recommend as I seen them used successfully. Just make sure your installer or you installs the kit you choose correctly and you will be fine. Just be selective of what kit you choose as they are not all created equally.
Yeah, I found a kit for sale but it had some unknown universal bags upfront and im not about that life lol. I want to keep it all Air lift bags + rear struts and possibly Accuair's Endo CT Tank for the tank/compressor. I've got a price already for brand new all around which isn't bad but im over in Canada so the conversion is killing me, i'd be loosing 1300 just from the dollar difference, which is why im trying to find used to help reduce that gap.

Annnndd Bump!
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote