Thread: evo-r lip
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 06:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
CRiZO
Track Member

Drives: in traffic
CRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
Yeah , so I’m assuming it came damaged because I didn’t see the broken piece . I checked the box but didn’t see anything.
It seems that he hopes for people to just "deal with it". You don't have to. If he refuses a full replacement, just report it to your credit card company and do a charge back. You can find stories on here of him shipping damaged parts to other people if they need more evidence. Consumer protections are pretty strict, and he's a retailer, not just some Joe.

He also can't charge you a re-stocking fee. He's in New York where such information must be prominently displayed prior to purchase, and it's nowhere.

CRiZO is offline   Reply With Quote