View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kamillio
Enthusiast Member

Drives: N/A
Kamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond reputeKamillio has a reputation beyond repute
Default 52mm VEI Gauges Brushed Metallic Black, Orange Display

I have two VEI Systems gauges for sale. They might not be the most known brand, but I have used these gauges and they work great. You can also buy them new from SpecialtyZ and they are a very reputable shop, they wouldn't offer crappy equipment.

THE ONLY REASON I'M SELLING IS BECAUSE I SOLD THE CAR. THESE ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, nothing is wrong with these.

First Gauge is an Oil pressure and Boost Pressure combo gauge. The two sensors are included and a T-adapter to add the oil pressure sensor without deleting the OEM one. Gauge is black with brushed metallic rim finish. You can display the two values interchangeable on top or bottom.

SOLD

developed-1896.jpg

developed-1898.jpg

developed-1897.jpg

**Click on pictures for full resolution**

Second Gauge is an Ethanol Content reader and Wideband O2 Sensor combo gauge. Includes their Ethanol Content sensor and a Bosch Wideband. It also includes the Zeitronix Zt-3 A/F ratio meter AND Ethanol content singal converter.

SOLD

developed-1899.jpg

developed-1900.jpg

**Click on pictures for full resolution**

Picture of the color of the gauges when installed. Matches the OEM orange color really well. If really interested I have a video of them working that I can email.

Z interior.JPG

Last edited by Kamillio; 02-12-2020 at 05:27 PM.
Kamillio is offline   Reply With Quote