View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 06:47 AM   #2726 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbrubak View Post
So, what have I done with my Z lately. Have to say I sold it. I am no longer an owner of a 370Z. I enjoyed the car a lot. It was very fun to drive. But, My wife and I are getting older so we decided that we only needed two cars. We kept her car which is a Mazda CX-5. Good for driving in winter here in Iowa. When looking for a replacement, it needed to meet the following requirements: Be able to drive it during the winter, have an auto trans so it is easier for the wife to drive, and also be fun to drive. So, I bought a 2019 KIA Stinger GT to replace the Z. It has lots of room for traveling, can haul 4 adults in comfort, and has plenty of get up and go. It also gets the same gas mileage as the Z. I did get the AWD option so that I can get around better in winter. Do plan on keeping an eye on the forum just to see whats happening.
Post up some pictures of the new ride when you get a chance!!
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote