View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 10:42 PM   #2725 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbrubak View Post
So, what have I done with my Z lately. Have to say I sold it. I am no longer an owner of a 370Z. I enjoyed the car a lot. It was very fun to drive. But, My wife and I are getting older so we decided that we only needed two cars. We kept her car which is a Mazda CX-5. Good for driving in winter here in Iowa. When looking for a replacement, it needed to meet the following requirements: Be able to drive it during the winter, have an auto trans so it is easier for the wife to drive, and also be fun to drive. So, I bought a 2019 KIA Stinger GT to replace the Z. It has lots of room for traveling, can haul 4 adults in comfort, and has plenty of get up and go. It also gets the same gas mileage as the Z. I did get the AWD option so that I can get around better in winter. Do plan on keeping an eye on the forum just to see whats happening.

The Stinger GT is a cool ride! Congratulations!!
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote