View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 10:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Whatever rebuild kit you get. MAKE sure there is the o-ring seal for between the halves. Some kits don't have that o-ring like the OEM kit. The kit from Z1 has the o-ring.
Good point the o-ring is included in the Okebono brake caliper rebuild kit from the Nissan race shop. Rebuilding brake calipers is fairly easy just takes time. I don’t know where some of you guys are finding the Akebono calipers so cheap? I payed a lot more for my Okebono brake kit. Comparing to other brand calipers I have people have overall good luck with the Okebono calipers depends on the demand on your brake system?
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote