View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 08:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I purchased a Ron Davis radiator before and when I went to install it with the condenser it would not fit. I heard of the cooling benefits from the Ron Davis radiator but,without major modifications it will never fit with the condenser there is not enough room. I would not purchase the Ron Davis radiator unless you don’t mind driving your Z with no air condition or your Z is a track only vehicle. Also I seen that the price of the Ron Davis radiator is high with shipping. I ended up installing the CSF radiators on all my Z’s and I never had an issue with any of them leaking coolant. I did notice cooling benefits after installing the CSF radiators though with the CSF all aluminum triple pass design the CSF radiators will cool your VQ37HR engine very efficiently and when I used my heat gun I observed a drop in coolant temperature over the Genuine Nissan OEM radiator. Also I purchased intercooler cores and radiator caps directly from CSF radiators they gave top notch customer service I would purchase a CSF radiator again.
I will retain my Ac, condenser is mounted to the rad. You just have to modify thenrad support.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote