View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 04:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

The seat is such an important safety component i would never cheap on it, AND if you're driving the car on the track it makes a significant difference to the driving ability.

Ever have to brace your weight with your knee against the door or center console? It takes away from your ability to concentrate on the track and control the car. Being solidly in place lets you focus physically and mentally on the actual driving. Plus . . . you wanna be comfortable, to the extent possible

On a daily, a bucket is stupid and pointless because you need proper harness setups to actually let the system save you, as you are losing an airbag at least

Recaro's Sportster CS is a similar model to what the 2015+ Nismo uses and comes with an airbag. Its cheaper than the Nismo, at least from the factory. It looks great and is reclineable as well, thats what i would go to if i needed a better daily.

Bride is great because of the quality, but you should DEFINITELY test fit one before buying. The regular/smaller sizes are for smaller bodies, so you must know if this is something that works for you before going for it