View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
True, but there's millions of dollars and countless cars destroyed during comprehensive crash testing of the OEM equipment. I don't think many aftermarket suppliers are doing the same, so you just have to buy the best you can.

Personally, I wouldn't do aftermarket seats on a street car. I've done it, but I was always a little uncomfortable since I'd deleted side airbags and didn't know how well the aftermarket stuff would fare in an accident. Now that I'm old, it's either full cage, harnesses and FIA seats, or a completely OEM setup.
, especially the last sentence.