View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 11:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

You might need a larger budget than that. That way you prepare for the worst but hope for the best. I had my car towed to Specialty Z expecting all sorts of sh!t to go down but Seb will work with you and give you a complete list of everything he recommends having done and will let you decide which ones you want to tackle first and which aren’t as important and can be done further down the line when finances are better. Things like the CEL are probably more important than getting a fender liner. You know what I mean? Let me know when you’re in town! I’d love to do a side by side comparison of the TopgunZ a2a kit and my baby HKS SC setup lol.