View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 04:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

I ordered the Akebono brake rebuild kit from the Nissan Race Shop. I was quoted $800 labor for the rebuild plus any additional parts that may be needed. Still less expensive than just purchasing brand new Akebono brake calipers. My front passenger side brake caliper was sticking and a complete rebuild of all four of my Akebono brake calipers was highly recommend. Depending on the shop you select to do your brake calipers rebuild I would expect to pay between $800-$1000. Also any additional parts that could be needed. Estimated 8-10 hours labor. I really needed my brake fluid flushed. I got a very good deal from the shop I had rebuild my brake calipers. I supplied the Redline brake fluid and they did my brake flush for only $75!
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote