View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 07:56 PM   #111 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie.marv View Post
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and really need to tap into your collective body of knowledge and trouble shooting skills: The day before yesterday, I had the top down in the daytime with temperatures in the mid-forties. Came back from running errands, pulled in the driveway, hit the top button and nothing no warning lights, etc. Does the top system have fuses in the fuse box and could just have been the cold weather only since temps have drop this week. It has worked okay all through summer and fall until two days ago. Thanks in advance!
Were both windows rolled down when you tried to put the top back up? If so, roll the windows up. It doesnt have to be all the up nor both windows, just one window partially up is fine.
Ive had this happen to me before. It happened both opening and closing the top. It might be a window reset issue.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote