Thread: Memphis?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 12:37 PM   #350 (permalink)
Pheonix
Track Member

Drives: Black 370 6MT
Pheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the roughPheonix is a jewel in the rough

Hey everyone! Sorry for the radio silence; I continually forget about this site and the regional sub since we get so few new posters but yes -- there is definitely an active (though not as active as it used to be) local group.

If any of you are on Facebook you can check us out at Midsouth Z Club. Dragonbreath, Memphis370Z and myself are the most frequent local posters here, and those two much more than I on this site. Edit: hyperlink doesn't seem to want to work right, but look up Midsouth Z Club and you should see us.

We haven't got much going on during the winter months but we usually do have more frequent meets and hangouts when it's nicer...and a group of us has been going to ZDayZ for the last several years.

Again, sorry for the silence but please do join up with us if you have a FB account and introduce yourself!

Last edited by Pheonix; 03-04-2019 at 12:40 PM.
Pheonix is offline   Reply With Quote