View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 10:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

bottom line, you get what you pay for.

I bought a salvaged car when I was in college because I couldn't afford one with clean title. Spent a lot of time fixing it.

one problem that scared the hell out of me was that one of the front tie-rods was cracked and started to come apart. The car was drifting on the fwy. I was lucky to have made it home and found that the tie-rod was cracked half way already. I was really afraid to even think about the consequences of it breaking in two at fwy speed.

I would never buy another Salvaged/rebuilt car now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick370 View Post
Not sure how you formed that opinion, if you actually read any of the original post it states quite the opposite, that I have no desire to sell my car and I couldnt be happier with it.... To each their own tho.
nis350 is online now   Reply With Quote