View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick370 View Post
Not sure how you formed that opinion, if you actually read any of the original post it states quite the opposite, that I have no desire to sell my car and I couldnt be happier with it.... To each their own tho.
Yes, I did read your post. Whether you plan to sell the car in the future or not makes no difference in my opinion - you are possibly putting yourself and your passengers in danger now. I definitely agree about "to each their own" - if you hadn't asked for my opinion, I wouldn't have given it. I find it rather odd that you would ask for opinions and then want to argue with the responses.

So I'm sticking with my original conclusion.