View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nick370
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
Nick370 is on a distinguished road
Default Title Status: Rebuilt

So, I did search before posting this, just curious to start a discussion on rebuilt titles. I have a 2010 w/ sport pkg and it is my first rebuilt car. I was always against R titles, once seeing rebuilt, I would immediately click back when searching for cars, just because of all the "unknowns" and thats really where the waters become murky.

I know there are going to be some people that are dead set against them, and I understand. And there are a lot of variables out there when considering R titles. However, this car has completely changed my mind on them, and maybe this car happens to be the except to the rule, and it very well may BE. However, I am curious on other forum members thoughts on this topic.

Basically wondering what the market for them is? Is there a general rule of thumb on what one should pay for an R Title. Or just general thoughts and opinions on them are welcome as well !

Im open to all opinions, as I was once one of those, "cherry" "barn find" searchers, and now have really done a 180, and enjoy the process of replacing a scratched fender light, or reconditioning the interior, etc. I know the title doesnt have to be an R Title to do those things and this is obviously my first, but definitely has swayed me some.

Sorry for the long post, but what do you guys think!?
Nick370 is offline   Reply With Quote