View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZTX View Post
Just this last weekend, I raced in an autocross event for the first time with my university's driving club (Baylor Driving Club). This one was hosted by Texas A&M and was in College Station, Texas.

I was one of two 370Zs. Mine was competing bone stock, and the other...definitely was not. A yellow 40th anniversary whose home was the inside of a trailer. License plate was "THE Z"

A hell of an event, a lot of fun, and a fantastic platform for me to further my understanding of my car. I took a couple of photos of Prince after the event (I was too over my head to be taking any during) still all taped up--pictured with Prince is a very, very, content, helmet-haired me.
How are you going to speak of a yellow 40th and not post a picture of it?