View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:48 AM   #2698 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Just this last weekend, I raced in an autocross event for the first time with my university's driving club (Baylor Driving Club). This one was hosted by Texas A&M and was in College Station, Texas.

I was one of two 370Zs. Mine was competing bone stock, and the other...definitely was not. A yellow 40th anniversary whose home was the inside of a trailer. License plate was "THE Z"

A hell of an event, a lot of fun, and a fantastic platform for me to further my understanding of my car. I took a couple of photos of Prince after the event (I was too over my head to be taking any during) still all taped up--pictured with Prince is a very, very, content, helmet-haired me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7146.JPG (254.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7151.jpg (223.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7159.jpg (310.5 KB, 24 views)