View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 01:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
That works well on Titanium? I'm not sure if Stainless Steel and Ti make any difference on what to use to clean/polish it. Just want the best product to use, and if there is a specific type of product to use.
If you are hand polishing, there's no real difference in SS and Ti. Polishes are very fine abrasives and don't remove much surface material. Some polishes may work a little better than others but any product mentioned in this thread will do a very good job. I have no idea how deep the coloration goes but several members with high rep numbers (and that I would trust anyway) have said that they use polish without removing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
I don't know I guess I'm way too anal when it comes to this car lol