View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 05:46 PM   #306 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
I have the charts. Again this was an estimation of power increases based on a visual comparison of the two. This is a delta of the two.

You may not like the number but it’s close to accurate. The stock manifold car made ~150whp at 3k rpm where the gtr conversion made 225whp at the same rpm.

I have cropped the dyno graph to show what I am talking about. Starts at 3k and is in 500rpm increments. This is real world results... not made up BS.
Your graphs are not overlaid correctly. TQ and HP should always cross at 5252 RPM. Maybe you should line them up better.

And yes, your posted numbers that we were expected to accept at face value before I called you on it are absoloutely BS. Mathematically proven BS.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote