View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockoutpie View Post
Hey guys, just replaced my core support today, I removed the radiator to do this, I know I have to refill (Nissan blue?) and one of the lines I removed from the back was the transmission fluid line I think, not much came out, maybe 2 oz, should I fill this back up? How do I do this? I literally cannot find anything anywhere on refilling the auto trans fluid.
It fills from the bottom,through the 5mm hex plug near front of transmission pan. Trans need to be at idle & just over 100*F....that is the overfill plug; as it leaks out fluid to desired level.
Be sure car is on level ground & warm a bit before checking/removing plug.
You have to squeeze fluid upwards through hole while running....I use a 1 gallon chemical sprayer to perform this when changing fluid.
Fluid will come to a slow steady drip when full/ as it’s designed to be overfilled & allowed to drain down to a drip before capping off.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote