Thread: Fenders
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 04:14 PM   #54 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Varis will fit perfectly. That **** is as tight or tighter than stock
aimgain will fit perfect.
Any of the JDM brands will be perfect, that's why they're so expensive
This is false!

Authentic JDM will have the best fitment compared to reps yes, but not perfect.

I know of 2 examples, my Varis fenders and my friends Varis Arising II front bar.

On my case, the genuine Varis fenders fit on nicely yes, but it left a wide gap between them and the hood of the car. The gap was very noticeable and had to be closed, which is what my body shop did by adding in, and now it looks correct.

On my friends car, the Varis Arising II front bar edges came up short on one side, it left about half an inch off from the fenders to the front bar. Not very noticeable but it was there and my friend pointed it out to me.

So no, you cannot say authentic is 100% perfect fitment. But they are very high in quality that's for sure. I am happy with my result

Last edited by shadow85; 02-22-2019 at 04:18 PM.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote