View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #24 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I didnt go for the bumper vents (or whatever they are called). Really does look odd, probably not so obvious on a black car but this one really does look like a face.

As I always say, to each their own though. Still curious if that direct flood of air at high speeds would do anything to power. I'd have to think it would. Those older street bikes saw huge HP gains when they started pushing ram air and amending the airboxes to get direct streams of air. Hard to capture though since car remains stationary during Dyno's, that is of course unless one of the newer ones with the huge variable fans is available.

Would be cool to see a test either way.

(Maybe they wouldnt stick out so much if they were white??)