Thread: 2019 Veloster N
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 05:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
I guess I must have lucked out - we have a 2011 Accent in our fleet at work - almost 250,000 trouble-free km's on it, and it gets the crap beaten out of it (construction). People forget it is not a pickup truck. They also forget to change the oil until the low oil light comes on!!!

As far as support, I guess it goes both ways. Why support American made cars if you live anywhere else on the globe? I guess we should rule the Camaro out up here since they moved production from Oshawa (and previously Quebec) to the states. And if you're looking at a crew cab pickup you need to choose a Titan over anything with a bowtie on it ('cuz all GM's come from Mexico). It's a funny world anymore, and I respectfully suggest that the time for that kind of thinking has passed.

Alright, Alright! That's it! No Camaro for you Canada!
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote