Thread: 2019 Veloster N
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 12:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
The Chevrolet Camaro has definitely improved a lot since the 2010 when the 5th gen Camaro was introduced. I could not say the same for the Ford Mustang but the Chevrolet Camaro is quite reliable for an American vehicle that is and are enjoying to drive like the Ford Mustang. The body style of the Chevrolet Camaro looks very nice. I would purchase an American made vehicle before I ever purchased a Korean made vehicle though. Like one of the members on this wonderful forum said before Korean vehicles are like Korean women they don’t last long. Why support the Korean automakers??
I guess I must have lucked out - we have a 2011 Accent in our fleet at work - almost 250,000 trouble-free km's on it, and it gets the crap beaten out of it (construction). People forget it is not a pickup truck. They also forget to change the oil until the low oil light comes on!!!

As far as support, I guess it goes both ways. Why support American made cars if you live anywhere else on the globe? I guess we should rule the Camaro out up here since they moved production from Oshawa (and previously Quebec) to the states. And if you're looking at a crew cab pickup you need to choose a Titan over anything with a bowtie on it ('cuz all GM's come from Mexico). It's a funny world anymore, and I respectfully suggest that the time for that kind of thinking has passed.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote