Thread: 2019 Veloster N
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 12:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
Of course these are in the mix. We like them, I lean toward the Stang, she liked the Chevy better but she likes the Veloster N more. Theres always gonna be something faster so we are going for smile per mile.
The Chevrolet Camaro has definitely improved a lot since the 2010 when the 5th gen Camaro was introduced. I could not say the same for the Ford Mustang but the Chevrolet Camaro is quite reliable for an American vehicle that is and are enjoying to drive like the Ford Mustang. The body style of the Chevrolet Camaro looks very nice. I would purchase an American made vehicle before I ever purchased a Korean made vehicle though. Like one of the members on this wonderful forum said before Korean vehicles are like Korean women they don’t last long. Why support the Korean automakers??
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote