View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 08:40 PM   #398 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
As far as the bolts you need go, I think you posted all the info you need to order them. If you need shoulder length, I can measure some for you.
Thanks man! Yeah I was trying as much as I could to dig up information on them.

M6 x 30mm (Pitch = ???) -- Need (x7) total.

M8 x 30mm (Pitch = 1.25) -- Need (x4) total.

I am going to head to Ace Hardware tomorrow and purchase M6 x 30mm flange bolts from them in pitches 1.0, 1.25 and 1.5 just to cover all my bases.

The shoulder length someone told me via facebook group that since these bolts are reused OEM bolts from the stock block itself (aka generic bolts as he put it)...the shoulder length is of no concern since they are the same on all 'generic' bolts. I hope he's right about that.

He told me the only bolts directly from Stillen are the ones that go directly on the supercharger belt side (M10, and two M6 long ones) that is on the next page of the Stillen Manual after the Supercharger Assembly page.

If any of this information is false, please someone correct me before I go buying the wrong stuff!