View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 11:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
Stinks that you had to go through that. Hopefully nothing detrimental long term.

What other builds does the shop have under their belt? Had they done anything like a power adder on a Nissan V6 before?
I was under the impression they have completed some large builds. The owner said he and his team built his 2000hp GTR. Although as i learn more about it, it doesn't seem it was even tuned at his shop.

I always see tons of nice gtr's all different years, 90s versions to present. But then I realized they all seem to be the same cars going in and out.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote