Thread: 2019 Veloster N
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 01:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

You can’t out run ugly. Have you done your research on this vehicle before your girlfriend purchases? Having purchased a 2013 Hyundai Azera and 2014 Hyundai Elantra they were two of the most unreliable vehicles I have ever owned. The “America’s best warranty” I found is the worst warranty of any auto maker I have ever seen. As there are parts you will have to replaced from your own dime as they as not covered under Hyundai’s “America’s best warranty” and parts that are well known to fail are not covered after talking to a Hyundai technician. With the 2013 Hyundai Azera we had I experienced transmission failure at only 30K and had to replace a power steering pump at only 20K miles plus other sensors. When I sold the 2013 Hyundai Azera and 2014 Hyundai Elantra we had they were practically worthless. Hyundai vehicles have the worst resale value on the market over the first five years right next to Kia. Not to mention the paint defects that the 2013 Hyundai Azera had. You should look into other vehicles for your girlfriend to purchase.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote